My goal is to be able to serve the needs of teacherpreneurs regardless of where they might be in their business or Pinterest journey.
With my set-up and management packages as well as my a la carte services, I’m able to service any budget.
If you have a service need not listed below, please contact me! I’m happy to design custom packages for clients and will tailor them to your needs.
We can definitely make Pinterest work for you!
I endeavor to be as transparent as possible with my pricing structure.
My package prices are listed as “Starting at…” because multiple factors must be taken into account before I can quote an exact cost to a new client. Please note that the Account Setup packages are one-time costs.
Before customizing a pricing package, I speak with my clients (by Skype or Facetime) to determine their individual needs and goals. I also look at their existing Pinterest for Business account (if there is one) to determine the size and current state of the account, the level of skill required, the length of time I estimate it will take me to complete the work, how complex the task will be, and any other materials that I would need to complete the project.
Please know that I welcome prospective clients of all budgets. If you are interested in working with me but aren’t sure if it’s in your budget, please contact me for a free discovery call. We can tailor a package that works for both your needs and your budget!
Pinterest Account Setup
- create or convert to Pinterest Business account
- claim website
- enable Pinterest Analytics/Rich Pins
- set up client’s profile with keyword-rich SEO
- create 10 relevant boards with keyword-rich descriptions
- add minimum of 10 pins to each baord of content from other influencers
- follow 100 influencers
- research and apply to 5 group boards on client’s behalf
Pinterest Account Cleanup
- board titles and descriptions updated and optimized
- all boards organized by relevance and new ones created
- make “secret” any personal or irrelevant boards
- add 10 new pins (healthy mix of client’s and other’s) to 10 boards
- validation of Rich Pins if necessary
- other services as needed
Tailwind Account Setup(This uses client's own Tailwind account)
- connect client’s Pinterests and Tailwind accounts
- create automated pinning schedule for client’s content
- create automated pinning schedule for other relevant content
- set up Smartloop looping schedule
- create board lists
- research and apply to 5 Tailwind Tribes on client’s behalf
Full Pinterest Management Services
Full Service Management is for client’s who have gotten their Pinterest accounts in working order and are ready to grow. I offer two tiers of service, depending on where the client is in their Pinterest development.
The Growth Phase does not have a set timeframe. Some clients may see growth in as little as 3 months, while others may take 6 – 12 months. Results will vary here, being dependent on the client’s niche and business goals.
While we will always maintain a growth mindset, at some point the client will be ready to move into the Maintenance Phase.
Clients can choose either phase. Prices and services are listed below.
Pinterest Growth Phase
- ongoing pin design for up to 10 new pins/month as needed
- Tailwind pin scheduling
- new boards as needed
- research and apply to different group boards
- research and apply to different Tailwind Tribes
- follow additional influencers
- monthly client data reporting to include a review of all analytics as well as performance of all group boards and Tribes. Monthly reports may also include recommendations for future growth.
Pinterest Maintenance Phase
- ongoing pin design for up to 5 pins/month
- ongoing Tailwind scheduling
- analysis of data from Pinterest and Tailwind will be used to make any necessary adjustments to client’s pins, boards, group boards or Tribes
- search for replacements for any ineffective group boards or Tailwind Tribes
- monthly client data report to include a review of all analytics as well as performance of all group boards and Tribes. Monthly reports may also include recommendations for current Pinterest managament strategy.
A La Carte Offerings
Pin Design (flat fee of $5/pin with discounts available for large batches)
Client supplies the image and text to be used on each pin. If image is not supplied there will be a $2 additional fee to cover the cost for stock images.
Once client has approved a small sample of pin designs, the pins will be created and available for upload to add to their website.
Pin Template Design (flat fee of $35)
This service includes the creation of 3 pin template designs incorporating the client’s brand colors, text and logo.
Pin Search Engine Optimization (flat fee of $6/pin)
Pin SEO is a great add on for any underperforming pins you may have. I will review, analzye and update SEO for pin text, image files and descriptions. Keyword research is included.